View Single Post
Old 12 August 2001, 00:49   #20
I agree

Now I'm no big fan of Godflesh as seen last week on another board, but I have got to admit that although no use to me, his FTP's are great for people who are just starting out in the Amiga emulation scene or those just looking to complete their collections, sorta like the K-Mart or ASDA for amiga ADF's.

I have decided to let bygones be bygones and move on, and it's seems so has Godflesh (ie No hate campaign nonsense), if you cannot forgive Godflesh for his errors in the past, that's fine with me, no harm, no foul, but I think we should give him a break and let him get on with his stuff.

Godflesh has done as promised, albeit later than planned, so I suggest we cut him some slack and stop all this bickaring that's doing no-one any favours ........ However this works both ways Godflesh, you must also stop flying off the handle at slightest critisism.

Critisism in my book is very positive, without it how can you improve? If you don't know what's wrong, how can you fix it, case in point, your site and it's lack of compatablity with Netscape and other browsers, which you are/were trying to fix. If Twistin' never mentioned it, would you have known?? I think the answer to that is no.

If both sides agree to disagree on some subjects, maybe, just maybe the Amiga scene will become alot better, I think we should at least give it a go.

If you disagree with me that's fine, that's your choice, but in my view it will do no harm to at least try.
Page generated in 0.09196 seconds with 9 queries