View Single Post
Old 27 November 2012, 21:16   #63
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiten View Post
Thanks retrofan, but what I whiss is a version I can runing in my 060 I try the last 2 news and not goes in 060 how I say I cant wait for a new one who can runs in 060.

between I still using your first one in my 030 very cool.

Best regards
Amiten

I told you that if you have a Blizzard 060 and if it doesn't boot (I think it can) you can boot with the floppy of the drivers and it will work, I'm sure. And install the latest version and the pcmcia "drivers". The first versions I made of Amikit didn't work with FPU.

What 060 do you have? If it's an Apollo (edit: yes, now I know it is) I think you'll need something else, I will take a look to know what, but I don't have one to try. Novacoder has to know more exactly, or perhaps he can even try it in his miggy.

And... I've just tried it with my Amiga 1200 with Blizzard PPC and it works like a charm...

Edit: Try a soft reset (A-A-Ctrl), and if not, here are some tips http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=apollo
Also (reading a bit more):
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bates View Post
have you got remapollo installed, also apollo's dont like bb2 update because of the scsi update.
Remember this Amikit is OS3.9 BB2, but there are solutions for you in my link above.

Reedit: You can also just install the latest version I sent you using OS3.5, but what I would do is to install remApollo in your system. Edit: Another version, with RemApollo sent just for you, mate.

Edit: Forget about using SFS. People here won't tell you as clearly as I do. It's a nice one, but has nothing to do in terms of speed with PFS3. I noticed it when trying a bootable Floppy to use a CD32 emulation. It only could run (emulating a CD) but using PFS3: http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=122

Oh, sorry Ratte I didn't see your post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
what about hd720 (16:9) on the tv?
or xtreme (1280x1024) in 16colors on indy mk2?
(they are both working on winuae)
That's great. I will try them for sure (I mean in WinUAE, my Indi still doesn't like Xtreme). Really what I have in mind since I've tried an hour ago my version with the BPPC (without the drivers for the BVision) is that I need to search for any other monitor that can work without Indi and that has a large size if there's any. Edit: I've tried both and they can't fit well with my Tv.

Edit: I've tried with the latest BB4, but it was having problems with some Cf brands and also with Scalos, so it's better to stay with BB2, but that's more than the original, that is BB0.

Last edited by Retrofan; 04 December 2012 at 21:45.

Page generated in 0.06191 seconds with 11 queries