View Single Post
Old 26 November 2012, 04:30   #49
Sorry I haven't dropped by in a short while. I have been working on a project on the Apple II front. I decided to 'put up or shut up' as some might say, and produce something of high complexity so that everyone will know I'm serious. I determined that this project is what I can get out fast enough (looking at shipping in late January-early February), so I decided to focus on this and get it done so people can see I'm serious. So for all the Apple IIGS users out there, I am proud to bring you a reverse engineered clone of the TransWarp IIGS Accelerator! The card will ship around the time I quoted or possibly sooner. It will come stock clocked at 12MHz with 32k of cache. Price is targeted roughly at CAD$150-CAD$175 although there may be a small shift in either direction depending on certain factors. Yes I know its not Amiga, but I have had so many people tell me to produce something of high complexity that does not have schematics or Gerber files available for it to prove that I'm not a troll and do actually know what I'm doing. This is what I determined that I can make available in the shortest time, so this is the first project.

On the Amiga front the Thylacine redesign continues incorporating a 4 port hub and ethernet (the hub chip contains built in ethernet). So stay tuned! Any AIIGS fans out there feel free to PM me with preorders!
Page generated in 0.04999 seconds with 9 queries