View Single Post
Old 25 November 2012, 01:30   #923
Last one reply today before sleep. RuffNTumble do not need any kickstart Image. And I made hdf for it long time ago without any problem. If you can upload hdf which you prepared on some fast hosting without waiting (maybe if you do not have any own web). And give link here. Delete WHDLoad.key if you place it. I try to check what is wrong, but at last on monday afternoon. Sorry. And ofcourse devs/Kickstarts should be in root of hard disk. So path is for example like (any letters case):
And that's obvious. Probable you have wrong game version or something wrong with configuration. My hdf use old version of WHDLoad 16.4, but with a higher version shouldn't be any problems. And as I see you have many posts here, so I thought you own real Amiga or have some more than load adf emulation knowledge. But no matter. I try to help you. Everybody around want to prepare hdfs but they do not know imo basics. And preparing bootable hdfs with games/demos/compilations etc - in my opinion is really easy if you think what you are doing and seen some WB OS structure even on adfs
Page generated in 0.05110 seconds with 9 queries