View Single Post
Old 20 November 2012, 23:50   #28
Amiten
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
I guess people here need to learn about the back story on your activities. I am glad you have stopped doing this though, it was only shameful to do so.

Yes, I got plenty good things to do, one of those things is telling things like they are, that means saying you used to pretend you made demos and when you were asked about downloads you told people to buy them from you. And they were animations, not even a demo. Suffice to say no one ever saw any of your "productions" for proof.

So sorry for not "buying" into anything you do. Looking forward to you proving me wrong and posting an executable that runs on an Amiga and is playable

Akira I dont know you for nothing, and the past past are you cant always followme when I post something tell every body you do not like my stuff,

be nice and about your opinion about my Demos you only see one animation I made call it Espichate un platano who now I have it remake use mixing code and animations like all DEMOS in the world Do, so please stop with this and dont make me angry I dont do noting bad to you ok? be nice

every one make mistakes and I not be nice asking money for this Demos but this was only a probe long time ago and I never asking nothing about this, so please stop with this nasty play.

I tell again sorry for my english I not native english (a lot I take from Google translate and I sure not the same if i can express my self in EspaƱol)

Page generated in 0.07874 seconds with 11 queries