View Single Post
Old 12 November 2012, 09:49   #15
TheRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
make an msx1/2 fgpa clone (sdcard slot, joystick ports, cart slot etc), I would definitely buy a board as they are very hard to get hold of now.
I love it! The 1CMSX is so overpriced and unavailable! I would love to make an FPGA MSX available. Perhaps one that is reconfigurable between MSX1/2/2+/TurboR would be best? What do you think of that?

Also, let me be clear again for anyone who is mistaken, because if people get the wrong idea this project will lose all credibility in exactly 1 second. I have said it before but I will say it again now:

I AM NOT GOING TO PRODUCE COMPLEX MULTILAYER BOARDS WITH SUPERFINE TRACES IN HOUSE. SIMPLE SINGLE OR DOUBLE SIDED BOARDS WILL BE DONE ON DEMAND IN HOUSE, COMPLEX MULTILAYER STUFF WILL BE DONE BY A PCB MANUFACTURER.

I just wanted to be clear about that because anyone who knows anything about PCB manufacture will know that this would require a huge investment, and anyone who said they were doing this in their basement on a production scale would probably be blowing a lot of hot air. I know it's theoretically possible to make multilayer boards yourself through lamination, but I shiver at the thought of trying.

So that being said, please keep your comments and questions coming, I love hearing what you have to say!

Page generated in 0.06217 seconds with 9 queries