View Single Post
Old 08 November 2012, 04:48   #913
Originally Posted by fgh View Post
I'm having some trouble making a compilation, following the steps above..

Booting WinUAE from the TLPreconf directory, I have recreated the databases, TL says Boot:CD, and both ECS and AGA games are working.
In ISOCD I selected source and destination, added Volume ID and CD32.TM under options, then clicked 'Examine' and finally 'Build'.
When running the ISO under WinUAE (v2410, CD32 quickstart), TL starts, but when launching games it says Loading 'game' and then returns to TL. (immediate return, no reboot)

Your included startup-sequence has 'cd dh0:' in it, and the TL config points to 'Amiga:'.
But I tried both volume ID 'DH0' with TL paths DH0:TLDATAS... and volume ID 'Amiga' with 'cd Amiga:' in startup-sequence, so this should not be related.

Any ideas?

By the way, there is a CD32 optimized version of WHDLoad that leaves more memory and doesn't require a key.
There are also some CD32 memory optimization tips. Have a look at
(I didn't use any of these now. just following your instructions...)
Originally Posted by gibs View Post
For the CD32 compilation, I forgot to told you to ACTIVATE the RAD (and I'm very sorry).
Can you try on emulation ?

Boot: CD / RAD:Engaged

I didn't remind why I did like this, but if I still don't know in the next days I will make it work without the RAD activated too. Maybe I was thinking about stock CD32 or stock CDTV.
I've been playing with this again now. (in WinUAE)

Here is what I've tried:
1: Following instructions from your main post
2: Tried enabling RAD
3: Tried deleting the database as you suggested to amiman99
4: Tried using Amiga: and CD0: in TL config (ISO volume name is 'Amiga')
5: Tried with Tinylauncher v2.1
6: Tried copying makedir and assign commands to C:

Nothing helps so far, it reboots when selecting a game, but the game still doesn't start, it just returns to TL.

You didn't give many instructions for ISOCD..
All I've done is set Volume ID to Amiga, select CD32.TM as TM file, click examine and then build the iso.
Did I miss any steps?

Hope you can figure it out, as TL would be the perfect CD32 game browser
Page generated in 0.09093 seconds with 9 queries