The 7th November of 1993 Nic Wilson released version 3.24 of SysInfo.
Today, exactly 19 years later, version 4.0 is ready for the public! Nic Wilson has given me permission to continue the development of SysInfo and I have done some small improvements and bugfixes.
You can download here: http://sysinfo.d0.se
Changes in 4.0:
- Crasch due to assumed accessable memory at $2000 changed to $4000. (tnx Piru)
- Updated memory size calculation in Memory Info to handle 64MB+ sizes correctly.
- Updated board size calculation to handle 64MB+ correctly, added MB suffix for sizes greater than 2MB.
- Several small corrections in the code.
- Added some support for 68060, more to do. Doesn't yet handle the difference between LC/EC versions.
- Added identification of UAE Autoconfig™ boards.
- Added identification of Individual Computers GmbH Germany (www.icomp.de) Autoconfig™ boards. (tnx Jens Schönfeld)
- New contact information and web page: http://sysinfo.d0.se SysInfo@d0.se.
Please report bugs and feature requests to SysInfo@d0.se