View Single Post
Old 16 October 2012, 02:14   #1702
Mr B

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolof View Post
Which % of the owner are waiting for the config tools to be able to start to use the indy ??????
Pretty much 100% of the owners are waiting for the config tool, to a: get more use out of their hardware, or b: get any use out of their hardware. this is a known fact, i fail to see your point?

Quote:
And for the customers, this number is even not important.
No, returns based on the lack of software, is, like you say rather irrelevant.

Quote:
What is important for me is to get my device to work, it means to get the config tool. The number of sales and return has no importance for me.
Of course the return factor is relevant. If a third of the units have been returned due to hardware failure then there is a design, component, or handling problem causing it, and even if "my" unit seams good, i'd want to know about it. Now, there isn't such an issue, Jens said he's seen 3 units returned, and i believe him.

Quote:
Personally, I could use the indy with dvi vga adaptor but the image is really not good.
Quality shouldn't be affected by the DVI->VGA adaptor, as far as i understand it. There is the vertical banding issue, which may, or may not be fixable with the software, There is a centering of the screen issue, black borders and all, and there is a issue where some screens don't see a valid input at all.

Quote:
I do not want to offend someone, but people should think...
I completly agree with you, however, i fail to see why you are talking about yourself in third person.

Quote:
Maybe Jens should not spend so much time to post on forumS, I think he has something else to do.
Yes, Jens should sit in a dark room, meditating, twiddling his thumbs, and pull the software we need out of his rear end, after a long hard nights drinking... Orange juice, of-course, i don't condone software produces on addictive substances.
Um, you must have missed the part where Jens informed everyone that he's got someone hired for the software works, so he can do hardware designs, and wet-work... No, wait, to much Borderlands 2 here, no wet-work.

Page generated in 0.05273 seconds with 9 queries