View Single Post
Old 15 October 2012, 22:12   #1701
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post

People have issues with Jens products, and their reliability. 3 out of a unheard total number is not a high return rate, and on top of that, the returns weren't even DOA's, but mostly user error.
Which % of the owner are waiting for the config tools to be able to start to use the indy ?????? So, we will speak about real number return when the config tool will be finished. And for the customers, this number is even not important. What is important for me is to get my device to work, it means to get the config tool. The number of sales and return has no importance for me. Personally, I could use the indy with dvi vga adaptor but the image is really not good. Indy wait in box, I finally did not return it hoping to see soon the config tool. And I think a lot of people have indy2 waiting in a box. If this is so, it is normal that there is almost no return.
I do not want to offend someone, but people should think...

That say, I very much hope that the config tool will come in a near future.
Maybe Jens should not spend so much time to post on forumS, I think he has something else to do. I also would like to fit it with the bvision in myA1200, seems that I will have to cut it a bit and I would like to test it fully before to do this and loose my warranty :-) and again, this can't be done without config tool...

Originally Posted by Schoenfeld View Post
roy bates, Leffman, others,

Although I am the developer, ...
Following photo is for the developer...

Good continuation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG9189.JPG
Views:	232
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	32899  

Last edited by lolof; 15 October 2012 at 23:52.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05958 seconds with 10 queries