View Single Post
Old 11 October 2012, 12:18   #3
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

I will post a video, but that what you say about the installation is an enigma for me. Yes you can download the installer in my link, and about the key I found it in the file server, but I don't find it now.

http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16714

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckillerh3 View Post
The Voyager browser works fine and I've contacted Vapor Software to register it. They no longer accept money for the software (no longer developed / supported) but very kindly just send along the keyfile !
For that thread, surely they would give the key if enough people would be interested.

I installed it with the installer, but there are a couple of extrange things:

-In WinUAE opening the program it doesn't open. You can click on it and perhaps it will open the 6th time, but if you open SnoopDos just to see what happens, it will open at first or second attempt. But if you install it in the miggy it will open with the first click. ¿¿??.

-Also after installing, it wasn't working very well. I installed it and it coudn't open almost anything. So the best and easy way to install it and working right:

I first used the installer to copy some libs it needs. Later I've deleted it and then I've copied the AIAB Internet drawer, that has Voyager with it's preferences and better icons there. Then I've put in the user-startup Assign >NIL: Applications: Apps: , that is the volume where I've stored "Internet", and in AIAB it uses Applications.

For others the internet drawer of AIAB is in their main page: http://aiab.ultimateamiga.co.uk/

I've copied also the fonts from AIAB, as it will need some of them.

Later you can customize it clicking on the top and changing the preferences; the buttons (the best are the ones it already uses with AIAB), the background (I'm using one of AIAB), etc etc.

Now I only need to know how to save the cookies enabled. As you can see it works very fast. This is with WinUAE in my Amikit conversion for 16 colors:

[ Show youtube player ]

Edit: DONE! No more cookies messages. It's just Settings (right click on top), General Settings, Security, Cookies

Last edited by Retrofan; 11 October 2012 at 16:26.

Page generated in 0.07371 seconds with 11 queries