Old 20 September 2012, 18:14   #1658
Mr B

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_becas View Post
Will you guys give Jens a break???
We all did.

Quote:
If the people aren't sure of the hardware their going to buy then don't buy it before you collect enough information about it's possible issues. I know i'll do that
I don't know, but when i bought this hardware, i was fully aware that there wasn't going to be a software to fully configure it for some time. Some time was diffusely defined as "a couple of months". With this knowledge i bought my unit the 23'd of march. To date, thats 6 months minus 3 days. At what point do you feel "a couple of months" has passed? I for one would say that was a while ago. Jens him-self says that was a while ago, apologizes, and offers to let anyone who bought one return their unit. In all fairness, thats all he can do, and the reason for why i'm holding on to mine still.

Quote:
Mine works like a charm i couldn't be more happy with it.
Gratz. Mine works on a CRT monitor i got locked in a server cabinet, and sort of works (got the "vertical lines") on a LCD in the diagnose center. Doesn't work, at all, on the main monitors, nor my TV, where i was supposed to actually use it. (The TV that is.) At least i've been able to confirm the unit WORKS with my hardware, and that i will be able to configure it. For those that cant even get it running at al, i'm sort of worried they might have a slightly harder time to run the configuration software, and get their systems sorted out.

Quote:
stop bitching about the indi issues, just have patience and wait for the tool.
I moved this quote, as the order of my answers made more sense like this, even if you said it earlier on in your post. It's no wonder your content with the situation, yours works. I actually fail to see how you got any right to judge anyone who's sitting with a bought piece of hardware they cant even confirm is working or not.

Quote:
Sorry if i offend someone it's not my intention
I think your post, to some, couldn't have been more offending even if you tried.

Page generated in 0.05562 seconds with 9 queries