View Single Post
Old 17 September 2012, 17:36   #8
Bishmanrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk View Post
Having two partitions is just good practice in general
Aye, well I have my PC set up with two partitions, but I just wondered if I wasn't going to bother with any additional applications if there was any justification. In terms of corruption, I'll probably make an image of the card when it's all set up so I don't have to go through the chew again so I have piece of mind on that at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCoder View Post
Pure gaming setup == WHDLOAD
Yup, seems to be the most practical. I bought a license yesterday and got an email with the key today, swish! Decided to wipe my CF and start over, mostly there, got Workbench and everything on, just trying to remember how to get WHDLoad working. I did it once before so no doubt there's a guide flying about on Google, think it's something to do with the installer application not being on properly. I'll figure it out.

Okay one more for now:

5. Anyone have any experience with this: http://amigakit.leamancomputing.com/...oducts_id=1085? I saw a few people were still getting flickering when using the DVI-I output. As there's no reviews for the product I just wanted to see what the general consensus was. Also kinda interested into just how crowded a A1200 case will get with that inside too?

I have more questions about towers, but I don't want to get too ahead of myself so I'll leave it here for now.

Page generated in 0.07625 seconds with 9 queries