View Single Post
Old 14 September 2012, 21:08   #455
Graham Humphrey
Originally Posted by Lonewolf10 View Post
Still here waiting patiently for it

I know how you feel. When I get near to finishing a project I just want to get it done so badly that I often neglect checking my emails and playing videogames just to get the extra time to get it finished quicker.
Once finished, I then spend a few weeks relaxing before diving straight into the next project...
I started to get up earlier in the mornings just so I could do some work on it before I went to work. The last couple of weeks were a bit like that, most other things were shelved just so I could get it over with. Was well worth it though - problem is I've taken a bit more than a few weeks relaxing...!

Originally Posted by diablothe2nd View Post
I realise this isn't much of a conciliation but i'd really, REALLY appreciate some insight into AGA. I've been following your progress throughout, read your Amiga magazine articles etc etc. So far, your articles have given me more insight into Blitz than any mag article in the last 15 years.

Please dont give up. I for one would pay in Hens Teeth for a partial direct brain transplant/lobotomy for that frontal lobe knowledge you have, if it didn't risk us both becoming vegetables that is.
Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it. I am glad you've found all this useful, that was the aim of the exercise really. I am not too sure what insight you would like into AGA though. The Downfall AGA archive on the game's website has the source code with it and contains the parallax scrolling routine. Actually physically using it in Blitz shouldn't be too big a leap from using OCS/ECS stuff, in terms of setting up displays and bitmaps etc.
Page generated in 0.06148 seconds with 9 queries