View Single Post
Old 13 September 2012, 21:09   #206
Leandro Jardim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
What "problem"? Why do you think this has anything to do with emulation? Log only contains multiple sessions, nothing interesting there.
The problems are from these three posts. Like I said, I would post the logs that would be possible to get with the problem that I have:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro Jardim View Post
I tried my HD images in latest beta, and they dont work. I made some to work, but for some reason, AmigaOS lock-up during a directory read. They use RDBs and seems that WinUAE has corrupted the images that I tested because they doesnt work anymore in any version of WinUAE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandro Jardim View Post
Latest beta (B16). I will supply the logs for you, I felt it could be important but that happens during some certain file management operations that I did in the last two tries, for the last two images that I worked into, and I need to track these operations and the logs.

The problem begins because for some reason, WinUAE doesnt loads the hardfile. Here are the first logs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
I think I also managed to duplicate this. It is related to CDFS fix, not yet sure what goes wrong.

EDIT: This was brown paper bag bug. Any non-UAE controller hardfile/drive won't work in b16.. Unless it is the first one in list.

EDIT2: http://www.winuae.net/files/b/winuae.zip should fix it.

Page generated in 0.04439 seconds with 11 queries