View Single Post
Old 26 August 2012, 20:55   #790
Originally Posted by gibs View Post
As I said, I'm going to put an option to bypass TTs detection for those who haven't NewIcons but have a compilation with NewIcons.
Ok, I hope you can handle it fast. Let me know and I will be your lead beta tester again still which deserve for information about myself in help screen

Originally Posted by gibs View Post
As I said earlier TinyLauncher will scan the 2nd level if no TL/EXE/SLAVE is found in the 1ST level. I could do both at the same time, but then it will require more time to sort them (also a bigger buffer). You need to think about a stock Amiga 600 not your WinUAE computer
I now placed all letters KGWHD style letters directly in DH1:, made rescan and I still heard "error sound" and still do not work ofcourse probable from not NewIcon reason. Anyway, I sometimes playing Amiga games under WinUAE using Your great Launcher. If everything will be fine I will use it also on my real Amiga. And Amiga 600 is for me a little bit misunderstanding. Because I prefer and own Amiga 1200 which is better for me due to the possible expansion than 600. In childhood I played on my friend Amiga 600, but that was time when I haved any good Amiga usage knowledge. Anyway, one more question. Like I remember there was some key to exit from "C" key screen. Now I cannot back to mainscreen after changing path, it is a bug?
Page generated in 0.04996 seconds with 9 queries