Ok, this version fix the crash at start if S:TinyLauncher isn't created and also no more crash while scanning. I promise
if Retronerd crash while scanning I sent him a beer.
To test it seriously, I had to put DH0: to scan (huge tree)... no problem.
So there are still bugs. like if you change a path and you scan an empty area, it keep the old scan...an others. but I'm going to fix all. It took time to rewrite this routine, but I'm probably going to write it again to see If I can support long slaves filenames like AlienBreedTowerAssaultAGA.Slave
I don't know how it is possible to test the presence of a long file like this, if someone have a clue, tell me... Or I will probably have to cheat like I did in the 2.1 version and earlier...