View Single Post
Old 23 August 2012, 09:37   #680
KTC
Registered WHDLoad User

@all
My suggestion about renaming the .info to .inf or similar, is only to disable the info file completely. It is not a fix in any way, just a way to see if it is indeed the info file scanning of NewIcon type that fails for you guys too. Renaming the file will disable all tool types.

@gibs
In the b38 version (maybe a couple of earlier versions too) Tiny Launcher sometimes doesn't launch correctly when it reboots (crashing). I think this might be the log-file that has not been closed correctly or something like that. When I reboot again it normally works fine again.

Sometimes Tiny Launcher also reports that it cannot find the directory when entering a section. Rebooting also seems to fix this.

I have also noticed that escaping a section closes Tiny Launcher instead of returning to the main menu.

By the way, I have to disable booting directly into Tiny Launcher on launch, as this is the only way to avoid overwriting the log file after a crash.
Maybe you could concat into the log file or maybe create the new log file with a different name. This is not a big issue, but I wanted to let you know anyway

Page generated in 0.05032 seconds with 9 queries