An estimate would be nice.
We all know that it was released before the software was ready, and to some extent must accept non-working units until it's completed. However, there has to be an acceptible delay to us as paying customers. So far, I am only slightly niggled, not so much with the lack of software, but more with the lack of feedback. I appreciate that the developer had family health issues, and that also, we are using old hardware and have to accept what is available for it. Nonetheless, an estimate (or guesstimate when it comes to software development) would be appreciated.