Thread: wanted Deuteros
View Single Post
Old 04 August 2012, 21:40   #66
bfrnhout
Retro is the game to play

Hey. Here a note from my side again. I was lucky this week. I am working on Deuteros and in the afthernoon my dogther did used the computer. Just before i was starting to program on deuteros again, my doghter say to me that she had to install a program cause the computer said it must otherwise everything would shutting down.

I did look in my computer and it turns out that she did shut down the anti virus program so she could install it. I had a gigantic virus on my computer and had infecte about 70% of all the system data. No source files or text file, even music and sound are oke.

The big luck i had is that all kind of program data is stored on a saparat disk. It was not in the computer at that moment.

I had to format and reinstall windows again the last two days. And now i am up and running. The program is almost on the point where i leave the previous version. There are now more sound in. End the next step is making the research team ready.

Let you know how far it al stands.

N.B. I saw that my work is going on the net. On some places i see links to my site. Nice work to you all. i like it....

Page generated in 0.04232 seconds with 11 queries