Originally Posted by diablothe2nd
who said anything about bitching? waiting 4 months for an update when your product doesn't work at all with what you have and not saying a thing is darned patient if you ask me :P
we all understood it would be released "working" but "incomplete". unfortunately some of us are unlucky enough to have never seen it working on their monitors. I guess my "FOUR Months" comment is just to highlight that we have indeed been waiting patiently that long for something to work, which doesn't. This thread went a bit quiet as I guess no one's heard anything.
was merely an observation, friend
Didn't say you or anyone else were bitching, I merely stated for it to NOT
turn into a bitching session, that's all.
You also have various options regards the Indi AGA MKII:
1. Wait until the config tool is released.
2. Take the matter up with Jens directly.
3. Return the product as 'not fit for purpose' seeing as functionality is missing and you've been waiting longer than you think is reasonably acceptable.
4. Sell it on AmiBench/Amibay/eBay
5. It's obviously faulty so I'll take it off you hands for just the cost of the postage to me