View Single Post
Old 23 July 2012, 19:21   #37

Send a message via MSN to FOL Send a message via Skype™ to FOL
Originally Posted by MagikGimp View Post
As much as I praise those who have made the effort to bring this site back online I think this approach is wrong.
Not only is the site woefully dated and confusing to navigate these days but the download links do not provide the latest updates and the latest news and files in the downloads section suggest that WinUAE is not even at version 1.0 yet! Not only are old links (e.g. Paul's guide, RIP) not forwarded to this site (the original is just a place-holder now) but sending people here will not give them the last release made.
The latest version of AiaB that I have is 2007-12-13 although I have no idea where I got this from! I can't find it anywhere now at least. There is also an add-on for AfA-OS should you be interested in that dated 2007-05-28. Links to these are below.
In my opinion a brand new page needs to be written with the correct links, better still the old page tidied up as what's there now can easily be found at the Internet Archive already.
This is a link to Jaybee's latest downloads although 2007-12-13 is not there, that I've uploaded here at .
I need time to sort all that, its on the to do list.
Page generated in 0.05101 seconds with 9 queries