View Single Post
Old 03 July 2012, 21:52   #30
Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
@Binox / Mark

Guys, I really wish you the best of luck with this project, I am a little confused as Mark said that we (AmiBay) could use the AmiBench name and at one point - had it pointed to AmiBay's URL.

The staff were discussing how best to use it, so we would of appreciated a heads up but sometimes these things just happen personally I wish the both of you the best of luck. If there is anyway I can help, please let me know.

Yes indeed that was the case. I made contact with the Admins to get the url to work and sadly it didnt seem to get anywhere and even regardless of the fact I did email at least twice to get it sorted - it still never went live and just felt they were not taking the offer seriously.

Luke emailed after buying the .net domain and felt that he could do something useful with the domain seeing as the offer was not taken up by AmiBay

(I tried the lots of time and it never resolved as I dont think it was added to amibay's host file.)

Just to give my side of that perspective.

Originally Posted by alexh View Post
Wow. Blast from the past. I remember in 1997 going round to Mark Wilson's flat to pick up an A3000 PSU that I bought from him on AmiBench!

Good luck.
I dont even remember that myself!

Slightly scared by that...

Last edited by prowler; 03 July 2012 at 21:59. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged; please use multi-quote.
Page generated in 0.05166 seconds with 9 queries