View Single Post
Old 02 July 2012, 23:58   #44
Ratte

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankVector View Post
Exactly! When I saw the KickTOS video 2 years ago, I realized that the ST-High video mode (only 1 bitplane) was compatible with the Amiga Playfield hardware. So I thought that EmuTOS should work... and it does
Quote:
Also, the keyboard may not work correctly because I didn't send the acknowledges (not required by WinUAE).
cia-setup made me mad on kicktos, many stuff to init, thats normaly done by the amiga-kickstart
Quote:
Don't search any good reason for the existence of EmuTOS for Amiga. I did it because it's cool, no more
same for kicktos
Quote:
Yes, floppy support is really a key missing feature.
the base for kicktos is st4amiga (aminet) it supports diskdrives
Quote:
About Color video modes, unfortunately I'm not sure if they could work (without additional drivers, of course). The Atari hardware uses interlaced bitplanes every 16 pixels, and I'm not sure that the Amiga Playfield hardware is able to handle that
same here, st4amiga has a "hidden" colorsupport for lowres and medres ... changing some bytes makes them alive (simcity worked on kicktos)

the kickstart must be checksumed and you need the interruptvectortable at the end (thanks toni for the hint in 2008).

agnus/ntsc-setting-code for better 640x400 @ 60hz on real hw is allways nice

i like to play on kicktos/emutos (again), but i am out of time .. but never say never

Page generated in 0.05097 seconds with 9 queries