I have other 2 stories then... I tell one now and the other one later.
A friend of mine got the HD of another friend, so he could plug its hd on his computer to copy some games.
He was holding the HD in a hand, then he opened his PC, and while he was messing with the wires, the PC thought it would be a good idea to throw some electricity into his body. He got an electrical shock, and he instantly yelled "OUCH", and the HD fell from his hand.
The HD of course stopped working. He had to pay another HD to the guy. Even funnier is that the HD was just 2 Gb, but when this happened, he could only find 8 Gb HDs or bigger, and the guy just didnt accept a 2nd hand HD.
This friend of mine got really pissed up