View Single Post
Old 23 June 2012, 18:44   #451
Total Chaos forever!

Send a message via Yahoo to Samurai_Crow
Originally Posted by fishyfish View Post
Not being negative here, Thomas did some good work with his project, and Im happy for him to have had some success with the engineering side of it. The often heard claims of it being a new, "super amiga" that people can buy at some point I believe to be more a figment of a small group of peoples imaginations (those that liked to tell others theyre a member of the natami team but who actually did nothing). Sorry if I drone on those people a little, but it annoys me to see others try to take credit for someone elses work, and unfortunately there was a few of those "involved" with the natami engineering experiment project.
Just a few comments: Most of the members of the NatAmi team were software people. In other words, we needed working hardware to start our end of the project. I was reluctant to join the team because I didn't have the funds to buy a prototype NatAmi board but I joined. I have a few regrets but mostly because of things that I said to Thomas himself, not because of what was planned. And before anyone asks, my role was to be the device driver designer for AROS 68k.
Page generated in 0.06322 seconds with 9 queries