View Single Post
Old 21 June 2012, 21:55   #36
myst

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneeker View Post
Im making an educated guess here.... myst works for worlds worst webhost (tm)?
Nope.

Quote:
Which internet are you on? its not the same as the one I use where near enough every site I visit uses php, every forum used php in some form. Even basic webpages now use php.
Forums - yes, but most forums were made more than 10 years ago. PHP is by the way one of the reasons those forums are often hacked. Just saying.

Quote:
Ok, so apache doesnt hadle it, but one of its modules does, isnt this like saying a car doesnt need fuel, but its fuel pump does?
No, it's not. It's called 'module' because it's optional. You can install Apache w/o mod_php, but with mod_python if you don't want to use PHP and want to use Python. You can install Apache with both or even without them if you need to just serve static HTMLs.

Quote:
And regarding calling someone an idiot, theres plenty of proof that they are idiots in this thread, and he obviously knows what he's talking about because... They run the site, if he didnt, the site wouldnt of been running for years.
1&1 has terrible customer service, yes. I don't see confirmation they're idiots. Speaking of cars, I know a number people who drive car for 10+ years and have no idead about how the car works.

Page generated in 0.07678 seconds with 9 queries