View Single Post
Old 08 June 2012, 13:14   #520
Originally Posted by gibs View Post
How to create a CD Compil for your CD32/CDTV:

I have created a preconfigured package :

Unzip it and:
Copy your kickstart files in Devs/Kickstarts/
Copy your whdload key in S/
Copy your games & demos in TLDATAS/ in the appropriate directories.

Boot it with WinUAE!
Under TinyLauncher:
Update the database with F1 (for each directories you have modified the content)
Test it under WinUAE.
Turn TinyLauncher "Boot:CD" by pressing 'B' (Check the infodesk for its status).

Once it's ok, you can remove the Setpatch line in S/Startup-sequence
Also remove the files under Libs/

You need to use the Amiga 68k software "ISOCD" to create your iso image, and inject the CD32.TM or CDTV.TM file.

Once you have created your iso, you can use the Software of your choice on your PC to burn your CD.
I'm having some trouble making a compilation, following the steps above..

Booting WinUAE from the TLPreconf directory, I have recreated the databases, TL says Boot:CD, and both ECS and AGA games are working.
In ISOCD I selected source and destination, added Volume ID and CD32.TM under options, then clicked 'Examine' and finally 'Build'.
When running the ISO under WinUAE (v2410, CD32 quickstart), TL starts, but when launching games it says Loading 'game' and then returns to TL. (immediate return, no reboot)

Your included startup-sequence has 'cd dh0:' in it, and the TL config points to 'Amiga:'.
But I tried both volume ID 'DH0' with TL paths DH0:TLDATAS... and volume ID 'Amiga' with 'cd Amiga:' in startup-sequence, so this should not be related.

Any ideas?

By the way, there is a CD32 optimized version of WHDLoad that leaves more memory and doesn't require a key.
There are also some CD32 memory optimization tips. Have a look at
(I didn't use any of these now. just following your instructions...)

Originally Posted by gibs View Post
@fgh: yes me
Have you uploaded it anywhere?

Last edited by fgh; 08 June 2012 at 15:39.
Page generated in 0.05417 seconds with 9 queries