Thread: wanted Deuteros
View Single Post
Old 01 June 2012, 05:34   #54
AmigaDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrnhout View Post
Thanks people. It wil take longer for me to heal. Yesterday a big operation. A part of my inside is removed, cause it was rejected y my body. At the same time a part of my body hase shut down.
The doctors has that under controle, and from today i can take fluid food. I am under control. but have to stay in the hospital.

One positive thing here. There is internet connection.
I need a little bit of help to get the game finished, i need a lot of graphics and sound. is there anybody who can help me.

Every body who is here on this site wil get his name in the program. Because i am glad you all did help mee to make the game working on a good way.
Get Well Soon!

I hope you are not in too much pain from your surgery and treatment.

I just downloaded your remake file and will try it maybe tomorrow if my restore complete PC goes well. I could try it on my G4 PowerBook running Windows XP Pro through VirtualPC, but that might not work too well, as it can be slow.

I found this thread because I have been searching for a place to purchase a complete "In-The-Box" Amiga version of Deuteros, with floppy disks, manual and any other original documentation that was included, to buy from someone.

If anyone out there has a NTSC Amiga version of Deuteros that is complete and in the original box that they would consider selling to me, please send me an email, or PMail (email preferred @earthlink.net). I am willing to pay a fair price for it.

It is good to see someone doing a remake of it. I corresponded with one of the two guys who did the remake of Millenium2.2 as part of a game competition and tried to get them to release the source code, so I, or someone with more programming skills, could port it back to the Amiga and the NG Amiga systems, but they backed out after initially saying that they would give me the code. He was still a bit upset that the judging of the game competition snubbed him and his partner because they accused them of cheating and starting the work on the game before the competition began, or some other nonsense. It was clearly the best game produced from that competition by such a wide margin that it was an insult to them to have any of the other games win the award over their efforts on the remake of Millenium2.2.

Again, I hope you get well soon and I am glad that you at least have Internet accessibility while you are in the Hospital. I wonder if I will be so lucky later this year when I have my second surgery?

Page generated in 0.09706 seconds with 10 queries