View Single Post
Old 17 May 2012, 20:50   #20
Dr.Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
What about now?
Unfortunately I can't duplicate this anymore. What if you temporarily remove your displaydata config entries?
Without the displaydata config lines and starting winuae in an interlaced mode made the black screen problem disappear with D3D. Saving that config, I noticed the line "gfx_interlace=true". Adding back the displaydata config lines with the addition of this line now makes the lace screen appear both on my CRT and on my LED, both with D3D!

So displaydata lines for CRT:
displaydata=25,t=lace,pal,lace,gfx_width_fullscreen=742,gfx_height_fullscreen=574,gfx_linemode=double,gfx_refreshrate=25,gfx_interlace=true
displaydata=50,t=lof,pal,nlace,gfx_width_fullscreen=742,gfx_height_fullscreen=287,gfx_linemode=none,gfx_refreshrate=50,gfx_interlace=false

And for the LED:

displaydata=25,t=lace,pal,lace,gfx_width_fullscreen=1920,gfx_height_fullscreen=1080,gfx_linemode=double,gfx_refreshrate=25,gfx_interlace=true
displaydata=50,t=lof,pal,nlace,gfx_width_fullscreen=1920,gfx_height_fullscreen=1080,gfx_linemode=double,gfx_refreshrate=50,gfx_interlace=false

Quote:
I assume this also didn't work previously?
Indeed, that didn't work previously.

BUT, the randomness in the "Interlaced frame type mismatch 0<>1" is still there.

New better testcase: Run a plain vanilla A500 cycle exact config with the game "Hollywood Poker Pro". After loading and clicking away the title screen it wants to load from disk 2 and starts to flash a "Insert Disk 2". While doing this the game switches continually between a non-lace (when the blinking "Insert..." appears) and a lace screen. Here you'll notice how random the interlaced frame type mismatch is. See attached config and logs. This might be a good case which you can replicate..

Quote:
btw, I have noticed interesting difference: some drivers/cards report minimum scan line as line 1, some 40+. It does not seem to have anything to do with used display or connection (I had min line of 40+ with ATI but now it is always 1)
That's interesting indeed. Does it affect the current vsync code?
Attached Files
File Type: zip winuaelog_D3D.zip (14.7 KB, 448 views)

Page generated in 0.04949 seconds with 12 queries