View Single Post
Old 17 May 2012, 13:37   #10
Dr.Venom

interlace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Unfortunately I'm encountering an issue with the interlace detection, resulting in the log continuously showing "07-866 [1417 000x000]: Interlaced frame type mismatch 1<>0". The thing is that it seems to be completely random whether the frame detection works or not. After a lot of testing I can't find a way to reproduce a situation in whether it will surely work or not work. It seems to remain random.

Running the same config with the same tests in 2.4.0 always works correctly.

I've attached both config and the logs. For both settings I'm doing the same things: starting the demo "Hardwired" from workbench, quit back to workbench/tinylauncher, start Agony, quit back to workbench, start Agony again. In 2.4.0 this works, in 2.4.2b1 and 2.4.1 this shows the type mismatch loop, seemingly occuring randomly. Meaning that I can start e.g. hardwired or agony from workbench and the detection works, but if I then quit back to workbench and start the exact same demo or game again from workbench it will show the continuous loop of mismatches.

Hopefully the logs provide some clue as to what is happening..

On another note, when running only tinylauncher from workbench (a small tool to launch WHDload stuff easily) the cpu usage seems much higher with this A1200/AGA/CE config for 2.4.1 and 2.4.2b1 compared to 2.4.0. According to the onscreen leds it uses between 60-70% cpu (averaging at about 60% and spiking regurlarly to 70%) on 2.4.1 and 2.4.2b1. That's on a Core I7-920 clocked at 4.2Ghz. On 2.4.0 using the same setting uses between 40%-60%, averaging at about 50%.
Attached Files
File Type: zip winuaelogs.zip (20.1 KB, 477 views)

Page generated in 0.04324 seconds with 11 queries