View Single Post
Old 05 May 2012, 12:51   #857
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
Well mine arrived today, fell off my chair that Parcel Farce actually got it right!! Thanks to Jens and team and all the bods @ Amigakit

Installed without a problem. Managed to get my RF shield back on without cutting anything and put some anti-static plastic between it and the Indi, re-routed the ribbon cable so the keyboard/floppy fits and the case clips back together
From the manual:

"We recommend to put the upper RF shield back on. This is of course only possible with
modifications. Please cut a hole into the RF shield with an appropriate tool, so there will be
no shorts with Indivision AGA MK2. Operating the computer without the upper RF shield is
possible, but might result in EM noise and probably even in random computer crashes. We
further recommend to connect the grounding cable to Indivision AGA MK2 (for example
with the screw that holds the standoff), and to connect the other side to the RF shield, or a
mainboard-screw. Should you have your computer in a tower case, then any metal part of
the case is a good place for the grounding cable. If your tower case is made of plastic, you
should replace it with a metal case."

I guess you should modify or remove your RF shield.
Page generated in 0.05107 seconds with 9 queries