I am pleased to announce version 1.2.0 of FS-UAE, the multi-platform Amiga emulator for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X! FS-UAE 1.2 can be downloaded here
Notable changes since version 1.0 include:
- Great rendering performance improvements, especially on slower hardware.
- OpenGL renderer compatible with older GPUs (only requires OpenGL 1.1 now).
- Input devices and options can be changed in the menu while running FS-UAE.
- UAEGFX card (“Picasso 96″) is implemented.
- Added A4000/040 model, running in fastest possible mode.
- Support for mounting CD images for all Amiga models (built-in CDFS and CD image switcher in menu).
- Fullscreen/window mode switching with Alt+Enter, better fullscreen handling.
- Better net play support (show dialog while connecting, will retry connecting until successful, continue in offline mode if connection to server is broken).
- A1200 model can be used in net play mode with accuracy < 1.
- UAE core code updated from WinUAE 2.4.0.
- Advanced options for tweaking vsync method.
- Common host options can be specified once in Host.fs-uae config file.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Please see the release notes
for more information about this release and a detailed list of changes. Also, many thanks to everyone who has been testing the development versions and reported bugs and issues!
Support thread is located here: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=64116