View Single Post
Old 29 March 2012, 22:37   #65
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
PS. I've just found I have a Reference Manual for the Microsoft Pascal Compiler (MS-DOS; not sure what version). I wonder if I have the disk(s) for it somewhere?

Edit: Yes, I've found the User's Manual and 5-inch two-disk set to go with it!

Hmm... I've also found a 3-inch disk for Microsoft Pascal Version 3.31 (Disks 1 & 2). This disk is HP150 D/S MS-DOS formatted, but I'm not sure it's part of the same set. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
All three of my Microsoft Pascal Compiler v3.31 disks are still okay after many years in storage with the manuals in a cupboard in the spare bedroom!

The 3-inch disk contains all the files on the 5-inch disk set, though this must have been a third party conversion because the label states "This software supplied by GREY MATTER Ltd., 2 Prigg Meadow, Ashburton, Devon TQ13 7DF". Despite the HP150 format, I can read this disk without the HP150.SYS driver loaded. None of the files is compressed, so it's just a matter of copying the files to my hard drive and I'm good to go!

So, I'll see if I can get the Print1 and ReadADF programs to compile with Microsoft Pascal tomorrow.

Hey clenched,
I'm assuming that the FDC_UTIL.TPU file included in the source archive is just an intermediate (object code) file generated by Borland Turbo Pascal and so I won't need to use it. Is that correct?

Page generated in 0.05084 seconds with 9 queries