View Single Post
Old 29 March 2012, 01:05   #296
Lonewolf10
AMOS Extensions Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
Wow, that sounds really good! Pretty neat idea to write a program like that.
It's not that brilliant. You still have to load it into AMOS and edit (or add) the data statements at the end (and other variables if required). Once ready, just run it in the AMOS editor.
I only worked on it for less than an hour and the rest of the time was used creating and tinkering with new level designs.

Quote:
As for levels... that's great, how many are you doing? Mihcael has got a lot of them covered, he's done two sets now (20 levels in total - incidentally they are now all in the game and the random level selector thingy works like a charm). I think he's doing a third set also. I wasn't planning to include a fourth set but by all means send them to me when you're done and I could perhaps squeeze them in Thanks for taking the time with it all though.
I'm only on my 2nd level at the moment. Designing them is one thing, making sure they are playable is something else entirely

Quote:
Also - highscore table now all sorted out for good. It was really weird but the Inkey$ command seems to 'remember' all the previous key presses and record them in the name entry. However by doing a "QAMIGA:BLITZ" before the high score entry, it seems to totally 'forget' all the previous key presses. I've no idea why this works, but it does so I won't complain.
Inkey$ was working as it should. It stores all keypresses (up to the OS limit?) until you clear it using the appropriate command or use it with a variable. I'm not up on Blitz so can't comment on the other bit.

Regards,
Lonewolf10

Page generated in 0.19451 seconds with 9 queries