View Single Post
Old 28 March 2012, 17:45   #147
spannernick
Retro Nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchro View Post
Well heres the thing.....There are many many launcher front ends out there ..Mame...Mala...Gamebase 64...Maximus..to name a few but there never has been a install point and click to my knowledge...All the others you have to configure the emulators...add the games....point the paths....hours of setup .....So mine are pretty unique..

Considering i have not even finished my first collection yet or achived my "all in one" installer and the fact that some of the stuff i use cost me a fortune i hope you would understand that for now theres a few things i would like to keep close to my chest..... All the other launchers out there are fantastic but i wanted install and play without the hassle of setups and it took me a couple of years to learn how to do it so for now i would rather not give to much away

Later i will create them as Iso's and they will autoboot to a menu with 2 options...." Install "...or..." Play from Disc " ....now you cant do that with any of the other launchers Except Cloanto but thats to workbench....easy stuff...oh and the Tribute DVD,s.....But i made those as well
OK..fine.. Sorry if I offended you.

What about this....

What you could do is make it in packs,so you download the main part of the program and the have Amiga,C64,Arcade,CD32,and so on as a pack,One pack for each emulator then it not such a big download.
Thats what I done with 3D Arcade 10th Anniversary.
The smaller packs I made part of the main program...good idea??

And one more question... Do you want your site as part of Junior Webdevs Network,it here.. http://juniorwebdevsnet.co.uk/
??
Good luck with the launchers,love how the site looks...Cool..

I had another idea(Me and my ideas)maybe making a list of games (Favourites)so if you want you can add a game and it would come up in the list,so you have a choice of the builtin ones and the ones you have added into the launcher..??

Yes I know you have a lot to do already but this wound good.

Last edited by spannernick; 28 March 2012 at 20:25.

Page generated in 0.08247 seconds with 9 queries