View Single Post
Old 28 March 2012, 02:14   #146
Sending You Back In Time
Would you mind me asking what you use to make them(I know the menus are images so you must have to work out were the x and y is on screen for each game and button image then tell it to run a command line to run that I close..
Well heres the thing.....There are many many launcher front ends out there ..Mame...Mala...Gamebase name a few but there never has been a install point and click to my knowledge...All the others you have to configure the emulators...add the games....point the paths....hours of setup .....So mine are pretty unique..

Considering i have not even finished my first collection yet or achived my "all in one" installer and the fact that some of the stuff i use cost me a fortune i hope you would understand that for now theres a few things i would like to keep close to my chest..... All the other launchers out there are fantastic but i wanted install and play without the hassle of setups and it took me a couple of years to learn how to do it so for now i would rather not give to much away

Later i will create them as Iso's and they will autoboot to a menu with 2 options...." Install "...or..." Play from Disc " you cant do that with any of the other launchers Except Cloanto but thats to workbench....easy stuff...oh and the Tribute DVD,s.....But i made those as well
Page generated in 0.05164 seconds with 9 queries