View Single Post
Old 26 March 2012, 00:31   #50
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.vince View Post
Ok, somewhere above it sounded like we'd known for years, but hidden its existence. I wanted to address that impression... Maybe I got it wrong.
I'm sorry. I must have given you that impression by posting this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
It seems that the SPS guys have been aware of this one for quite some time, but were keeping quiet about it.
...because that's how I interpreted what you had posted before:

Quote:
I'd really like to find out more because I know some people working with it and it would only be fair to let them know. Maybe we can PM about the images you created.
So, it was all just a misunderstanding, after all. Maybe we should switch to German for PMs.

Okay, back to the matter in hand:

Quote:
Please do.
I'm working on it...

Quote:
Would love to know how KryoFlux would read it...
Actually, I had thought perhaps KryoFlux was already programmed to do just that in the full (commercial) version of the software.

And it was only something I had read in an EAB or KryoFlux forum thread about it being possible to recover what had been written to a disk before it was overwritten which alerted me to the possibility that I had captured previously-written data from this disk. Without that, I would have been wondering whether the program had a bug and was mixing in data it had got from somewhere else. So, thanks for that!

Last edited by prowler; 26 March 2012 at 00:45.

Page generated in 0.09213 seconds with 9 queries