View Single Post
Old 19 March 2012, 23:01   #220
Zone Friend
Originally Posted by DJCruicky View Post
...My best, I managed to get to is level 5 without using the level skipper, pure luck. To mihcael, I hate you .

Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
...Yes, I actually noticed that bug myself after I posted I think it's been there a while but it's only since I added sound I've noticed. I'm really not sure what's causing it at the minute, it's very strange. It seems like very occasionally something is appearing where it shouldn't be (i.e. on top of the player). I'll have to take a proper look at that...
I noticed this but assumed the fruit was apperaing right under the player, did not think of it as a bug.

Also, power-ups seem to only take effect when you hit a platform. Is this intended?

Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
Level 6 is for me impossible to beat, even with cheat.
6 is only possible if you leap at the last second and guess the right direction... it will be dropped. What did you think of level 5?

Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
...There should be something like: "Yes, you will fall faster for 10 secs, BUT (you will get extra 500pts or so...)"
I was thinking this also, reminds me of a super-comp round for Super Obliterator, the guys going for max points were collecting the downgrades.
Page generated in 0.06601 seconds with 9 queries