View Single Post
Old 17 March 2012, 12:25   #1
amigang

For a beginner what Program and Program language would you recommend?

For a beginner what Program and Program language would you recommend?

Many years ago on my Amiga I did a bit in Amos and Blitz Basic but nothing to advance, since then at college did a bit of Virtual Basic, forgotten most of it, lol and then I learnt the basics program languages of internet codes like html, asp, php, css, JavaScript, and flash code.

I wondering what program languages I should learn, I just got Hollywood and Hollywood designer for my X1000 so hoping I can learn a bit about that code, what I aim to hopefully make is a quiz game so nothing too advance to begin with.

But also I like to try and lean a language that can work anywhere not just on the Amiga, I know hollywood you kinda of can make apps for all platforms, but I dont know if their going to be enough tutorials, guides and help/support with that code, was thinking html5 and Java as that can run on anything, or Python that seems quite a global code or is their something easier like Basic that will work on all platforms?
Was thinking like JAMOS, if I followed old tutorials in my Amiga mags would they work on this?

So what do guys think I should start.thanks for help.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.04718 seconds with 9 queries