View Single Post
Old 06 March 2012, 11:36   #255
browniesrgut

Hi FrodeSolheim,

Thanks a lot for your great work ! Now I can have my good'ol Amiga with me everywhere I go on my ASUS 1001PXD (revamped to 2Gb of RAM instead of 1, and Windows 7 Starter kicked out by Ubuntu amd64 11.10). I've been using FS-UAE since version 0.9.7, it was a bit laggy, but It got improved and runs (almost) smoothly now with 0.9.11beta3 (with settings accuracy = -1, and sync = off)

The only problem I have is I can't get my "Xbox 360 Wired Controller" to work, I have tried :

joystick_port_1 = MICROSOFT X-BOX 360 PAD

or

joystick_port_1 = auto

None of those worked and I have to confess I didn't understood the config file part (especially for the file name, I tried to rename my Controller files "MICROSOFT X-BOX 360 PAD", "MICROSOFT X-BOX 360 PAD.ini" and "microsoft_x_box_360_pad.ini" taken from the tut.)

A better, ask by a lazy me question : Do you have one that works for ubuntu 11.10 and the XBOX 360 wired controller ?
Another couple of questions, i don't have any coding skills but is there a way for me to help your project or contribute ? and do you plan to add support for (7)zipped adfs ?

Page generated in 0.04243 seconds with 10 queries