View Single Post
Old 23 February 2012, 12:47   #165
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Having a lunch break here, so I can answer a couple of questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHabermehl View Post
Frode - just registered here because I thought that part of our communication might be of interest for others.

For now, just let me say that I'm very impressed on how fs-uae evolves and that I'm pretty happy with what you do!

Many thanks again!
Peter
Yes, corresponding here is better

Btw, regarding keyboard layout, I have also disovered that two other international keys was not mapped (one of them is the key to the left of Z -or left of Y on German Amiga keyboard). This will be fixed in the coming version:
* Keys are now "positionally" mapped (as far as possible) from host keyboard
to amiga keys (some exceptions because of physically different layout:
home = lparen, page up = rparen, delete = del, end = help,
insert is mapped to the amiga key to the left of backspace, and page down
to right amiga key in case the host keyboard has no right windows/apple/menu
key)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesta_smsc View Post
The only problem is, I cannot see the menu screen on pressing F12 so I have to set everything in config before hand - no big issue, but would be grateful if someone could print screen the relevant menu screens so I know how to 'move around' the menu!

BTW I have installed the OpenAL32.dll drivers and latest graphics card drivers which supports OpenGL... (despite it being an Intel GMA 950 Mobility Express Chipset!)
Haven't got time now to do screenshots right now, but I will try to find a computer with this chipset and see if I can fix the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesta_smsc View Post
Also another 'bug' possibly. If you run SpeedBall 2 it runs fine initially, but if you ALT-TAB out then on returning you will notice pressing any key will actually 'pause' the game (this is an issue which causes desync on the WinUAEXP hence fails to work properly unless you use a gamepad!)
Well, actually, "any" key is supposed to pause the game as far as I know (From the manual: "ANY OTHER KEY - Pauses the game - press any key to release")

That being said, there is a known problem where the ALT key is stuck when alt-tabbing out and back again (must currently press and release ALT after return to FS-UAE to release it). (Possible easy fix for me is to always clear the ALT state when FS-UAE receives focus).

In any case, it will not cause FS-UAE netplay to desync! I have not tried WinUAEXP and cannot comment on that, but FS-UAE's netplay should ideally never desync under any circumstance (barring bugs, of course )

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaula88@hotmail View Post
Sorry to ask again, sir, but... have you added NTSC support? I'm asking because I read you were adding it in the next version and I can't see it in the changelogs still.
Thanks!
Yes I have! -just forgot to put it in the Changelog See example.conf.

Last edited by FrodeSolheim; 23 February 2012 at 12:55.

Page generated in 0.04408 seconds with 11 queries