View Single Post
Old 23 February 2012, 09:51   #356
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
I'm just guessing, but chances are he simply doesn't have a set time currently. He's got to get access to the assembly line, set it up for the right project, and run a batch. With a bunch of irons on heating, and not owning the assembly line himself, it sort of makes sense if it's hard to be specific, especially if there are slight tweaks you want to push in as well... Don't get me wrong. I want this yesterday, but i also want the best product i can get.
Possibly, but then I wonder why he keeps making these deadlines then missing them? Surely "when it's ready" would have been better than us all waiting for a deadline then just silence and a new one being set, I had the cash saved up for the October deadline, then spent it, the "before xmas" deadline was set, so I asked for it for my xmas gift of my family, only for it not to arrive, then Jan was set, saved last month again, deadline been and gone, March was set, but I'll be honest, I've not saved as I'm 50% not execting it to arrive next month.

My big fear is waking up one morning without the cash and it's shipped and sold out, I've been waiting 2 years for this product to make my A1200 usable.

Can we please have a realistic ETA or March update Jens rather than just ignoring it?
Page generated in 0.06334 seconds with 9 queries