View Single Post
Old 05 February 2012, 22:42   #35
Graham Humphrey
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
Sorry about my lack of progress reports here. The Compute Games disk is both more difficult and interesting than I thought it would be.

I've actually had the WIP2 version running in emulation. I rather like the little character; he reminds me of Lester Chaykin (Another World), but I couldn't find a joystick to use with my PC, and then I didn't have time to write it to floppy to use in my A500.

I'm still following this thread with much interest, so keep up the good work!
Thanks prowler! Certainly no need to apologise. I'm glad you liked my little character, I didn't though Predseda has done a great job with the graphics and it's really taken on its own style now which is great. I'm pleased with how it looks now and it now means I don't have to worry about anything to do with graphics, which means more time for coding the actual game.

Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
Looks nice. There is a problem with y position of the sprite though, it should be one pixel higher (or hot spot one pixel lower), coz now feet are buried in the platforms.
Yes, I have noticed this. I don't think it really affects the game but it doesn't look brilliant. I can't move the hot spot lower as it's already as low as it can be I should be able to fix it without too much bother though.
Page generated in 0.05444 seconds with 9 queries