View Single Post
Old 04 February 2012, 23:51   #25
Codetapper
2 contact me: email only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
And about your "your slave would take longer to load" excuse, hahaha, I guess you can hear me laughing in NZ. This is, even for you, absolutely ridiculous.
Are you serious? Let's just look at what my code does:

lea Filename(pc),a0
bsr LoadFileDecrunch

And your code:

lea Filename(pc),a0
bsr LoadFileDecrunch
bsr Long_Slow_Decryption_StingRay_Is_The_Greatest_Cracker_Ever

Of course your routine is going to be slower, as you're calling a long decryption. I can only assume you are joking about your version not taking longer to load, otherwise you are seriously stupid.

Quote:
Point is: you lack the skills to do any half-decent protections, period.
And where exactly have I ever claimed to be the world's best cracker? I asked for Galahad help because I couldn't see a quick way to get the game installed and unlike you don't have 7+ hours to spend when Galahad froze the decrypted code so quickly. And remember this is without a cartridge and WinUAE wasn't at the point you could just dump memory like you can now.

I guarantee there are games and protections you can't defeat yourself just like me, so once again you're the arrogant one thinking you are gods gift to cracking.

Quote:
As for recoding old Mr. Larmer slaves, I highly respect Mr. Larmer, he was an incredibly skilled patcher and I would have loved to talk to him, too bad I never had the chance. Something I won't ever say about you!
You highly respect him - yeah right. You don't even want to look at or update his source but completely scrap it for another of your "it took me 5 mins to knock this patch up on the way to work" patches. I cringe at just what you will have missed in these patches when you churn them out in 5 mins.

Quote:
And that's the last thing I'll post here concerning this since all of this is useless.
Hoorah, I have the final say!

PS: I wonder if your hatred is because of those first really buggy WHDLoad patches you uploaded on EAB a few years ago that I informed you about?

PPS: How's your Winter Camp crack coming along btw, you know, the game I first cracked for WHDLoad 10+ years ago and Galahad finished his disk crack this year? I'm a bit surprised you couldn't knock that one up in your lunch break. I can send you my source if you need assistance.

Page generated in 0.06581 seconds with 11 queries