View Single Post
Old 29 January 2012, 10:33   #1
mombasajoe

Another CD32 Compilation

A few weeks ago I´ve modified an A500 keyboard which now works with my CD32. Then I wanted to play some games like Bobo (needs keyboard) etc. on my CD32 but noticed that some games weren´t on any compilation so far. So I´ve made a little own compilation with such games but there was still much free space on the CD left. So every second day or so I´v e added some more games to the compilation. Finally now there are >100 games on this CD. E.g.: Antago, Barbarian, Capone, Fantastic Voyage (CDTV), Glücksrad, Gunfighter, Magic Numbers (CUBO CD32), Nobby the Aardvark (AGTW), Psycho Killer, Safari Guns, Sim Blind, Space Wars (CDTV), Spy vs. Spy 1-3, Town with no name and Test Drive II with all cars, sceneries and a “Northern Germany Challenge” which I´ve made by hacking/mixing original game data.

At least it is a variety of games which only need a gamepad, a mouse, a keyboard o are mixture of that. What is needed by each game is shown in the selection menu. There are also many PD-games among the mix.

Though I´ve made this “just for me”, is there any interest in sharing? The Kickstart image 34005 has to be removed I guess? (will affect <10 games)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	collection.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	30451  
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.05137 seconds with 10 queries