Sorry to post twice, but this is new:
AmigaOS 4.1 Update 4 Released
Brussels, Belgium - December 22, 2011
Hyperion Entertainment is pleased to announce the immediate availability for download of Update 4 by registered users of AmigaOS 4.1
for all supported platforms.
Hyperion continues its tradition to provide regular free updates of AmigaOS 4.1
and with the festive season just days away, this is a particularly appropriate time for a free update.
Update 4 requires AmigaOS 4.1 Update 3 prior to installation.
The following new functionality and bug fixes are included in Update 4:
- Introducing the new Emulation drawer with official AmigaOS 3.x ROMs and Workbench files. AmigaOS ROMs are provided for all classic Amiga models and the CD32 platform.
- Added RunInUAE contribution to utilize the new Emulation drawer.
- New scsi.device patch for Classic installations which enables SCSI drives to be used for memory paging (SWAP).
- Added NoDriveClick utility for Classic users.
- Added DefIcons support for RunInUAE.
- Updated TCP/IP stack with much improved DHCP support.
- Updated MUI with various fixes.
- Various Workbench fixes.
- Fixed several USB issues.
- Fixed elf.library that could cause programs using shared objects to misbehave when unloading (e.g. Timberwolf).
Hyperion Entertainment wishes to thanks its customers for their continued support in these exciting times for the Amiga platform.