View Single Post
Old 26 November 2002, 21:38   #5
Time Bandit

As i believe both versions are equal . CRYSTAL version is from 2tuff

2tuff quote:
OUR FIRST CRACK WITH AN ORIGINAL SUPPLIED BY ME WAS *RODLAND* IT WAS THE 1ST EVER CRACK TO BE RELEASED SAME DAY AS THE TITLE CAME OUT AND ON A DINNER TIME. INFACT WE AT CRYSTAL SHOOK THE SCENE WITH THE SPEED OF THE CRACKS FOR A LONG TIME. AFTER A LONGISH PERIOD SKID-ROW TRIED TO COMPETE WITH US, BUT WAS EASILY DESTORYED, THEY STARTED TO USE THE SAME PLACE I WAS BUT THEIR SUPPLIER HAD TO COME FROM LIVERPOOL AND BACK WHERE AS I ONLY LIVED ABOUT 4 MILE AWAY FROM WHERE I USED TO GET THE ORIGINALS. I REMEMBER WHEN MOST THE TITLES INFACT VIRTUALLY ALL FOR A FUCKING WHILE WERE JUST RELEASED BY *CRYSTAL* AFTER A MASSIVE LENGTH OF TIME AND RELEASES OTHERS STARTED TO FLOAT AROUND LIKE A TURD NUGGET ON THE TOP OF THE TOILET WATER, PEOPLE SUCH AS QUARTEX, MINISTRY/NEMESIS/CLASSIC ETC. THEY WERE ALL GOING WHERE I WAS BUT WE WERE STILL BEATING THEM ALL TO A MASSIVE PERCENTAGE OF THE GAMES. EVERYONE KNEW OUR CRACKS WERE VERY RELIABLE AND EVEN WHEN SOME OF THEM WERE DEFEATED BY A LONG TIME AND THEY THEN DOUBLE RELEASED US PEOPLE WOULD STILL HAVE OUR VERSION.

As i remember as this time the supplier from Liverpool was known as Annihilator a.k.a. Belfast a.k.a Riot ...

Page generated in 0.07865 seconds with 9 queries