View Single Post
Old 05 December 2011, 15:35   #292
Indivision AGA MK2
The last prototype before mass production is here since late October and I just have no time to build it. I'll have to postpone it into January and then probably have to take the help of Michael Böhmer to get it ready in time.

Here we all are eagerly awaiting the delivery from Winbond. Certainly it is known that on the card is installed the fastest SD-Ram, which is available on the market. Unfortunately there have been delays, that's why we had to postpone the production again. Next week it will finally be ready to begin the assembly of the SMD part. Here is a real chance that the card will be under the Christmas tree.

The announced accelerator for the A500 will have to wait until next year, because few weeks in October and November was used to spent on the Nequester.
Nevertheless, it is a pleasure for me to provided the A500 with a bit more CPU power, fastmem and a CF-slot, so we can get back some "alumni" to the Amiga. The 500 is a great form factor that can be turned into a very nice WHDLoad machine. There is no need for a SUPER turbo card, only a good measure of 32-bit power which can provide a 14MHz 68020 with 16MB FastMem and in any case.

Last edited by maw2k; 05 December 2011 at 15:49.
Page generated in 0.05254 seconds with 9 queries