View Single Post
Old 26 November 2011, 13:46   #247
Yes, easy enough. But I prefer it Escape key still can back to main menu and then also 0 can be pressed on Games ECS/AGA screen. Because right now I must reboot. And if I choose one tune from 5th menu I can not select game or demo or in other case I can swith to other category if I want to. What you think about it? And theres is two bugs. First: please look at attached screenshot. When I set jump to 3 or 4 and reboot WinUAE and while screen jumping press F5 - "AGA" text is changing to "AGAGA" (001.png file) and sometimes "AGAGA" text flashing like selected and if you choose without moving cursor (ECS Games) - ECS Demos are shown, not ECS Games. When I set to 1 or 2 both ECS and AGA texts flashing in the same time (002.png file). Second: when set jump to 2 (AGA Games) or 4 (AGA Demos) it still jump to ECS Games ot ECS Demos not to this from AGA screen. Keys 0 and 5 works fine. And one time I probable reboot WinUAE too fast and hdf image was damaged probable from later file write reason. I can not reproduce this error again (about wrong data blocks on hdf) but I hope new version of Tiny Launcher do not damage real hard disk in real Amiga.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.png
Views:	119
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	29917   Click image for larger version

Name:	002.png
Views:	114
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	29918  

Last edited by olesio; 26 November 2011 at 13:59.
Page generated in 0.05481 seconds with 10 queries